Get ready to Flash Mob!
We are bringing together dancers from two continents this year at the IHSC!
Learn this choreography and plan to break it out over the course of the weekend!
We will be doing the ITALIAN HUSTLE FLASH MOB, choregraphy brought to you by D & G Italia!
And our homegrown girls, Erica Smith and Joyce Szili are contributing their take on the scene with the AMERICAN HUSTLE FLASH MOB.
So just take a look below. We have broken down the steps and there are Video Demos too.
See you in Orlando and get ready to mob!!
The Italian Flash Mob Choreography
View choreogrpahy here
- Throwout to double hand hold
- Cradle to release under left arm.
- Face Loop w/Right Arm lead to behind the back butt bump hesitation step (Billy's move)
- Release to Right to Right hold.
- Las Vegas
- J Lead to Shadowed Waist Hold Traveling Checks (2x). Second one goes to a Rib Check to
- Double Free Spin to Catch 90 degree Closed Position
- Throw Out to Open Break
- NY Walk
- Return w Ladies right pivot (right hand lead to switch hold) to 8 Count Diva Walk Releases Las Vegas Style to change direction 1/4 Turn Counter Clockwise
The Hustle Flash Mob Choreography
Choreopgrahed by Erica Smith & Joyce Szili
View choreography here
- Double Hand Hold Throw Out
- Wheel, 2 steps back (follower)/forward (leader)
- Craddle In
- Rip-cord, sway and sway
- Ladies free spin
- Throw out
- Las Vegas
- Whip to double hand hold
- butterfly into diva walk
- New york walk
- 4 count turn
- shadow with comb
- throw out
- return to close
Billy Fajardo & Katie Marlow, Organizers